For those who want to know about ‘Diabetic recipes for dinner‘, the recipes I’m going to tell are very beneficial, because it will give you all the elements that will be good for your diabetes and your overall health.
First of all, you know why I am going to tell you why is it best for you?
Because this diet is completely low-carbs based diet, in which you will get protein and high fiber.
This is a vegetarian and sugar-free meal for type 2 diabetic.
Fiber helps your insulin maintain balance. Because of which your blood does not spike. Which is very important to you, especially at dinner.
Low-carb Dinner is right for you because you are sleeping after dinner, after which you do not have to do any physical activity, that is, you do not need extra energy.
That’s why you do not have to take high carbs before sleeping at night.
That’s why the diet I’m going to tell you is very beneficial for you.
Diabetic recipes for dinner –
- Red or green capsicum – 1/3 cups,
- Pan Spray – Extra virgin olive oil,
- Cauliflower – Half cup (chopped),
- Tomatoes – slightly chopped,
- Ginger paste – little (a pinch),
- Dough – For a thin bread (by its own size),
- Cumin seed – half a spoon,
- Tomato ketchup – First spoon,
- Basil Powder – a pinch,
- Salt – to sprinkle a little,
- Turmeric powder – a pinch (not much).
First, you heat lightly in the pan. And when it gets a little warm then spray ( Olive oil ) on it.
After that, add cumin seeds first and roast it lightly after that, add turmeric, cauliflower, capsicum, tomato, ginger paste and cook on the medium flame from 2 to 3 minutes.
And when it is ready to cook, take it out in a plate.
Now add tomato ketchup, salt, basil powder etc. and mix it well.
Then you can eat it warmly.
If you cook the food from this method then the nutrients of your vegetable will not end, which is the best for your health.
You eat this vegetable with only a thin bread, do not take more than one. Because taking more bread is likely to increase your glucose, which is not right for your health.
You should pay attention to eating more vegetables, than bread.
Bonus tips of Diabetic recipes for dinner –
- Do not cook vegetables much, otherwise, all its nutrients will end and you will not get any benefit from it.
- Here we have to use whole wheat flour, not white flour (refined wheat flour).
- Do not use oil in the pan, instead, you should use spray.
- Use Sugar-free Tomato Ketchup.
- If you do not have basil powder, you can also use its leaves, which is better than powder.
- Do not use any kind of oil in the bread.
- You can use kidney beans in this recipe, which is optional because it contains high fiber which keeps the insulin balance.
- Reduce the use of salt, as it also helps to increase your blood sugar levels indirectly.
- In this, you can use turmeric, but in a little quantity, because using more spices can cause irritation in your stomach.
- If you keep awake for 3 to 4 hours after dinner. So you can use half an apple with this meal, but use cinnamon powder with it.
- Or you can use half-glass low-fat milk one hour before sleeping.
- Do not cook food over a high flame.
- This dinner is the best for the type-2 diabetic.
I would recommend that you do not take any restaurant’s sugar-free meal or diet.
Homemade food reduces the risk of your diabetes because you know what is right for you and what is wrong.
You can measure any ingredients well. But not eating outdoors
In America, there is a practice to bring food to restaurants, which is not right for you. If you do this, then stop it.
It has a bad effect on your health.
You can watch this video to know more about it –
This can also be useful to you –
- 2 Quickest Diabetic Recipes For Breakfast with Extra Tips.
- What is Hypoglycemia Diabetes, its Symptoms, Diet, Causes, and Treatments.
- What is Gestational Diabetes ( Pregnancy ?, its Causes, Treatments, Symptoms, & Diet.
I hope that the information ( Diabetic Recipes for Dinner with Low Carbs and Sugar-Free Diet ) you wanted should be found and you may have enjoyed this recipe too.
If yes! So share it with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so that other people can also benefit from it.
You can tell me in the comment box below how did you think this article?
Or if you have any questions, you can ask, I will try to answer you immediately.
Thanks for visiting FitnessWood.com.