If you want to know about Type 2 Diabetic Recipes for Breakfast then read it carefully.
If you have type 2 diabetic, then these recipes may be perfect for you. Because here I am going to tell you the homemade meal that is going to be quite delicious and diabetic-friendly.
You will get all the essential elements from this recipe, which will help keep your blood sugar levels balanced.
And you will have an energetic feel for a long time and the problem of frequent appetite will also end.
First of all, you know –
Why Milk Banana shake is perfect for your breakfast?
When you wake up in the morning, your insulin level is very low, because you have not eaten anything 7 to 8 hours.
The reason why you start getting weakness after getting up in the morning is that of this you need more carbs and protein at this time.
And you get carbs from milk and bananas.
That’s why this breakfast is best for you.
So let’s start –
Type 2 Diabetic Recipes for Breakfast –
- Banana – a medium size,
- Flaxseed – a spoon,
- Milk – 250ml,
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch,
- Mixer or Blender – One Piece.
Bonus Tips –
- You should use non-fat or low-fat milk here. If this is not possible when you first heat the milk and then let it cool down.
- And after the milk gets cold, remove the cream above it.
- Then you will get great benefit from this milk.
- Do not use cinnamon powder bought from the market here, instead, you take its whole cinnamon, then put it in a grinder and make powder at home, which will be very beneficial from the cinnamon powder sold in the market.
- This is optional, if you do not want to do it, you can also use its powder, but it is best for you to make a homemade powder.
- Do not use more ripe bananas, because its glycemic index is quite high. That’s why you never use a ripe banana.
- You can also use flaxseed powder or seeds.
How to Make Milk Banana Shake for Diabetic –
First pour the milk in the mixer, after that the pieces of banana and finally flaxseed.
Mix it well about 2 to 3 minutes, until its mixability becomes good.
When it mixes well then remove it in the glass and sprinkle a small spoon or a pinch of cinnamon powder over this banana shake.
Just your breakfast is ready, you do not have to take anything extra besides this. This is enough for a person.
✅ Nutritional Facts of Type 2 Diabetic Recipes for Breakfast –
Here you have got all the things that your body needs, like –
- Banana will give you simple carbs, which will supply energy to your body so that you will not feel fatigue, weakness after getting up in the morning.
- Flaxseed will give you healthy fiber, omega-3, protein, calcium etc., which is a superfood for a diabetic, which must be included in your diet.
It is also best for you that when you use it, it reduces your bad cholesterol ( LDL )and enhances the good cholesterol ( HDL ), which is perfect for you. And when you consume it, you are less likely to have such a problem.
This should be done in your regular diet, besides your diet also needs cinnamon.
- Since cinnamon keeps your insulin in control and keeps blood sugar levels balanced.
- With milk, you also get carbs, proteins, and some essential elements. So you can understand how great this breakfast can be for you.
How cinnamon helps improve your insulin resistance. You can watch this video to know about it –
Health motivation –
Train Your Mind to See The Good in Every Situation.
Some useful topics –
- Can Type 2 Diabetes Be Reversed with Weight Loss & Diet?
- What is Prediabetes? It’s Symptoms, Diet, & Treatments.
- 2 Easy Diabetic Recipes for Breakfast with Oatmeal.
- What are Hyperglycemia – Causes, Diet, Symptoms, & Treatments?
I hope you have enjoyed this information a lot. If yes, then share it with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so that they can get information about it too.
If you have any questions related to this ( Type 2 Diabetic Recipes for Breakfast with Nutritional Facts ), you can feel free to ask me below, which I will try to answer you as soon as possible.