If you want to live a healthy life, then you should definitely know about Hyperglycemia because there can be some disease in today’s time for anyone. The most common cause of any disease is the lack of awareness. That’s why you will know today – What is Hyperglycemia Symptoms, Diet, Causes and Treatments. You do not have to be a doctor, but should be a little bit of information.
Because you can stop any disease only, when you know the cause and symptoms of any disease, then you will be able to treat it properly.
So let’s come to the topic –
What is Hyperglycemia Definition?
Generally, this disease is caused by diabetes patients. In which the patient’s blood sugar level becomes extremely high, so it is also called high blood sugar or high blood sugar.
There is a hormone in our body, which is called Insulin. Which brings glucose from our eaten food to our body cells, which is why we get energy. But when our body does not contain enough insulin or is it, then in very small amounts it does not reach glucose to our body-cells. Which keeps traveling in our blood plasma.
And when its quantity is much higher than normal it is called high blood sugar.
What are the signs and symptoms of Hyperglycemia?
- Too much thirst,
- Frequent urination,
- Blurry vision,
- Itching of the whole body,
- Throat drying,
- Extremely appetite,
- breathing problem,
- High sugar level etc.
Each individual has its own normal and high sugar level. That is why you ask your doctor what is your normal range?
Extra tips – If there is a diabetic in your family member, then you should always take a blood glucose meter with you.
Hyperglycemia Causes –
- If you type 1 is diabetic, its chances are greatly increased. If you did not take insulin at the right time
- Type 2 diabetic also increases its chances, if the patient’s insulin does not work properly.
- It may also be the reason for not eating food at the right time.
- If you are not physically active, your sugar level does not fall down, which causes your blood glucose to be significantly higher than normal.
- Obese people are more concerned about this problem.
- Due to not taking the medicines properly, it can cause the disease.
- It is common for the patient to have high blood pressure.
- If your family member already has type 1 or 2 diabetes, then its chances increase significantly.
- Stress may also be the main reason why your blood level is not normal.
- High blood sugar levels also include several types of diseases, etc.
Hyperglycemia Treatments –
- People who are overweight need to lose fat.
- Taking insulin at the right time is very beneficial.
- It can be treated by managing your lifestyle.
- By following Proper and nutrition based diet, it can be controlled to a great extent.
- Leave your bad habits Eg – smoking, alcohol consumption, overdose medication etc.
- And its best solution is – Exercise. You do any physical activity but of course do it.
Bonus Tips – If you manage your right diet and physical activity, then you can reduce your illness to a great extent, that too without any medication.
Hyperglycemic diet plan –
- Complex carbs items – Sweet potato, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread etc.
- High Protein – Egg, high-quality protein powder supplements, Sea fish, Salmon, Lean meat etc.
- Dairy products – Low fat curd, paneer, milk etc.
- Green veg – Brocolli, beans, peas, capsicum, cauliflower etc.
- Whole grain – Beans, pulses, kidney bean etc.
- Healthy fat – Peanut butter, Extra virgin Olive oil etc.
What you need to avoid –
- Do not eat junk food.
- Do not eat more oil and spices.
- Never use refined sugar (instead you use natural sugar such as honey, fruits, etc.).
- White rice or white bread never eat.
- Do not use chocolate, cake, coke etc.
I hope you have enjoyed this article quite a lot. If yes, then share it with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter so that they can also get the benefit.
In today’s time, basic knowledge has become very important to everyone, by sharing it, you contribute to health awareness.
If you have any questions related to this, you can comment me down.