Does Yoga practice keep our diabetes in control? Yes it controls completely, but you should know which yoga poses are suitable for you, then you will get 100% benefit from it. That’s why I am going to tell you about 3 Yoga for Blood Sugar control.
So you read it carefully. Because I will tell you the only posture that will help you balance your blood glucose immediately because yoga poses a lot.
Before proceeding, it becomes very important to know why Yoga is necessary?
Why is yoga important for diabetes?
Because there are many reasons for having high blood sugar. And the most important of all of them is not to work properly with the pancreas, i.e. to be of insulin resistance.
This is a completely physical disorder, that is why it has to get the help of Yoga for its treatment.
Advantages of Yoga in Diabetes –
By doing yoga, blood circulation is very good in your entire body and blood flow seems to be better than before.
When you do Yogasan, your pancreas becomes quite active beforehand and helps to release insulin.
People who have had diabetes because of obesity. Yoga becomes even more important for them. Because doing this increases the physical movement and your calories are also burnt, i.e. with one arrow two targets.
People who live in depression due to this disease start to improve their mental status.
Blood sugar becomes high due to excessive depression, which helps a lot in controlling.
Your body fat percentage decreases.
Many new diseases are born due to diabetes mellitus, such as high blood pressure, kidney failure, cholesterol, fatigue etc. This helps in preventing.
Now you know why it is important for you, so now we are directly on the topic.
Yoga for Blood sugar –
1. Kapalbhati Pranayam –
This is a very powerful Yogasan, whatever the poisonous element in your body, gets out of breath by doing it.
This is completely breath-based pranayama, it helps in purifying your blood. It is one of the best yoga for blood sugar control.
- To do this, you should sit straight on the spinal cord, then put both hands on your knee.
- After this, leave the breath out while trying to get the stomach inwards.
- So make it 20 times i.e. a round.
- You must do it at least 5 times.
You can watch this video –
- Those who have a hernia, epilepsy, back pain, slip disorder, do not do it.
- Women should not do this during pregnancy.
- Do not do kapalbhati pranayam during menstruation.
- If you want to include it in your lifestyle, then join the yoga class for a few days.
2. Dhanurasan (Bow-Pose) –
In this posture, your body needs to make a bow shape and take a long breath.
By doing this, your pancreas and intestines are activated, which helps in controlling blood sugar.
When you do this, you will realize how powerful it is to pranayama. This is the second best yoga for blood sugar control.
There are many other benefits too. Like –
- improves your sexual performance,
- makes the spinal bones flexible, gives relief in menstrual,
- fatigue and
- At first, you lie down on the ground with the stomach.
- After that, try to bring the fingers of the foot towards the waist and take the chest towards the waist.
- After which, hold both legs with your hands and drag your waist and breathe deeply while carrying the chest towards the waist.
- And after 10 to 12 seconds take the chest and feet towards the ground, leave the breath.
- Do it comfortably.
You can watch this video –
- If you have a headache, back pain, hernia, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, sprain in the neck, chest pain, abdominal surgery, etc. do not do it.
3. Halasan (Plow Pose) –
In this, your body posture is like a farmer’s plow, it causes a direct effect on your pancreas, so you can do it on a regular basis.
- First of all, straighten your spine, then move the legs forward and straighten them.
- After that, you lie down right on the back and bring straightened feet up to 90 degrees.
- And after that, slowly turn the foot towards the head, and then towards the floor i.e. at 180 degrees.
- Hold it for 5 to 10 seconds and then slowly reverse the whole process.
- Then you sit in the same posture, the way you started it.
- You can do it according to your ability.
You can watch this video –
- If you have not done this pose before, then definitely consult a yoga teacher or you can do it gradually.
- Women should not do it during menstruation ( period ).
- Pregnant women should not even do this.
- You can watch this video –
- Those who have a neck injury do not do this posture.
- Do not do it if there is the pain, injury or sprain in the spinal cord.
- Do this slowly and do not put too much pressure on your neck.
- Do not rush when the feet get 180 degrees to 0 degrees.
Bonus tips of yoga for blood sugar –
- If you have not done yoga ever, first join the yoga class for 2 to 4 months, which will give you great benefits.
- If you do not have the time, you can learn by watching the video on YouTube and so on.
- Do not rush into it anytime.
- Doctor’s advice if you have the medical condition.
- Do not eat food and drink water before doing this.
- You can do this 30 minutes a day.
Some useful topics for you –
- What is Prediabetes? Treatments, Symptoms, Diet etc.
- What is Gestational Diabetes? Symptoms, Diet, Treatments, and Causes.
- 6 Foods You Should Never Ever Eat with High Blood Sugar.
- 3 Herbal Tea for Diabetics.
- 5 Healthy Protein for Diabetic.
I hope that the information you wanted should be found.
If you want to get benefits from this to your friends. So, you can share it on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
If you have any questions related to this ( Yoga for Blood Sugar – 3 Amazing Poses to Cure Diabetes with Videos ) , please comment me down, I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.