Hey! Do you want to know how much of a normal person needs a sugar in a day? Both the man and the woman have different requirements. Today I am going to tell very much that those who do not do any physical activity How much sugar should they take in one day or recommended daily sugar intake grams?
People, who do physical activity, how much sugar should they need in a day? And those who are in any health problems. How much sugar do they need in a day? It all depends on people individually.
Sugar does not mean simple sugar, which we drink in tea or that is used in the house. Sugar means everything in which sugar is found.
For example –
- any fruit of some kind etc.
Deep analysis – Recommended daily sugar intake grams –
Sugar also has many types –
- lactose (Milk, Curds ( yogurt ), Milk Products etc.)
- fructose (Dry Fruits, Sauces, Processed Cereals, Energy bars, Grapes, Fruits juice etc)
- sucrose (Cookies, Cakes, Cold drinks, Puddings, Chocolate, Ice-creams etc.)
- maltose (Candies, Cereals, Energy bars, Honey, Pizza, etc.)
For example – Sugar found in milk is called lactose. Sugar that is found in fruit is called Fructose. Similarly, there are different types of sugars found in vegetable, grains.
The sugar that we use in the house. It is a refined sugar, processed sugar. Which is not good for our good health.
Next when I talk about sugar. So it means that I’m talking about all the forms of sugar. Not just the simple sugar used in the kitchen. Which includes lactose, fructose, maltose, sucrose, refined sugars, and glucose.
Now I’m gonna introduce sugar to the needs of the people –
For Example –
- First – people who do not have any workouts of some kind.
- Second – the people who are physically active and
- Third – The people who are suffering from any disease. Eg – diabetes, cholesterol, insulin etc.
In the three categories mentioned above, everyone needs their own separate Sugar. Because the physical energy is active, it will require more energy. So he or she should eat more sugar.
Just like those who are physically not active – it needs less energy. Then she will need less sugar. In the same way, people who are suffering from diabetes. The need for their sugar is totally changed.
Because her body is already smelled. Because of which the need for daily sugars becomes different. Which we will put in medical condition or health problems.
- Category first – which does not have any physical activity of any kind –
How do we know how much sugar is needed?
or how to calculate your daily sugar intake.
That’s why we calculate it from calories.
Suppose a person takes 2000 calories a day. Then it should eat as much as 5% of the calories in 2000 calories. For this, we have to turn calories into sugar. How to change it now. See carefully below –
Daily Natural Sugar Intake –
5% of 2000 calories = 100 gram calories
Now we will turn calories into sugar. Let me tell you –
1 gram sugar or carbohydrate = 4 calories,
100 grams of calories / 4 = 25 grams of sugar (for women only)
I am telling again that sugar does not mean sugar in the tea. The sugar found in slices of bread, vegetables, fruits, milk etc.
It is not like taking 25 grams of sugar with a spoon of the kitchen.
For males, 6% of calories of calories are to be taken sugar –
6% of 2000 calories – 120 grams of calories,
120 grams of calories / 4 = 30 grams of sugar (for men).
- Category Second – People who do physical activity ( recommended daily sugar intake grams ).
They need 10% Sugar.
- Running etc.
10% of 2000 calories = 200 calories, after that
200 calories / 4 = 50 g sugar (only for women) and
For men – 5 to 10 grams of extract from women can take. Meaning – 60 grams of sugar.
Now you talk about how can you get more sugar than normal people or recommended daily sugar intake grams? Because you do physical activity.
Because of that, you need more energy. So much sugar will need to be taken for more energy.
Expect normal people Those who do not workouts.
( Recommended Grams of Sugar Per Day For Diabetics )
- Category Third – People who are in medical problems. Eg – diabetes, cholesterol etc.
Obviously, those people whose body already has more quantity of sugar. The requirement of their sugar will be less than ordinary people.
People with the medical condition have a 3% daily sugars requirement.
3% of 2000 calories = 60 calories,
60 calories / 4 = 15 grams of sugar per day (both for woman and man)
Must Read – Best Weight Gain Meal Plan for Females
Now there are some important things to know –
- You see that women’s requirement of sugar is less than the requirement of males. This means that if women take sugar as equal to men.
- Then it increases the chances of diabetes. This is the biggest reason for women having diabetes. He consumes more sugar than she needs.
- Sugar does not mean sucrose, fructose, and lactose itself. Apart from this, simple carbohydrate is also the form of sugar.
- The way Sugar Reacts in our body. The exact same type of reaction also carries simple carbohydrate.
In Conclusion – It is good to eat refined sugars that you eat simple carbohydrate. Good to simple carbohydrate is that you eat complex carbohydrate. Because all this is the form of sugar. About which we do not have knowledge.
- Sugar = refined sugar,
- Simple carbohydrate = white rice, white bread, potato, white pasta etc.
- Complex carbohydrate = brown bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, sweet potato etc.
I hope you have liked this article ( recommended daily sugar intake grams ). If yes then definitely tell by commenting below.
If you want this article to help your friends and relatives. So share it with social media on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.