For those people who are diabetic, I’m going to tell herbal tea for diabetes. After knowing which you can reduce your high blood sugar significantly.
People have this problem mostly due to three reasons –
- First – obesity,
- Second – physical inactivity and
- Third – drinking tea
Here I am not talking about herbal tea, I am talking about tea which you are already drinking, like red tea, sugar tea or milk tea.
In which the amount of sugar is high and its nutrition value is reduced, which helps in increasing your obesity.
Because of which you are facing this disease.
If you read a regular article on Fitnesswood, then I have already told you how much tea can be dangerous for you.
Because there is an element called caffeine, which tells your brain repeatedly to drink tea and you drink it too.
Due to which your habit of drinking tea does not leave.
But when it comes to herbal tea, there is no such substance in it, which can harm you, if you use it correctly.
If you drink sugar in herbal tea then definitely will harm you, so you do not do this.
Now we come directly to the topic –
3 Best Herbal Tea for Diabetes with Benefits
1. Cinnamon tea –
It is quite popular in the health and fitness lifestyle and its demand is also quite high.
Since the awareness of people has increased towards fitness, the demand for cinnamon tea has increased.
And Cinnamon tea has tremendous advantages that every doctor advises to drink it because it is the best home remedy for a diabetic.
- Your blood sugar level drops significantly after drinking it.
- The problem of your insulin resistance starts shivering.
- If there is any type of inflammation in the stomach, it decreases by drinking it.
How to make Cinnamon tea for a diabetic –
- Cinnamon tea – a packet,
- Water – half cup
Optional – Natural sweetener (honey) – half teaspoon.
- First, you pour water into a vessel. After that, add cinnamon tea to boil it for 7 to 8 minutes.
- After that, put it in the cup and add honey. And have fun.
Extra tips – Here you can use cinnamon stick or powder, but when you use a cinnamon stick, put the cinnamon stick on the heating of water, which is best for diabetes patients.
2. Green tea –
Green tea was first used less often but since the number of diabetics has increased, Since then, it began to feel like everyone needed it.
The excessive consumption of green tea is occurring in America because in the United States about 10% of people are diabetic, and people here are now paying more attention to medicines than on their diet and physical activity.
For this reason, there is a great demand for green tea in the USA.
So you can understand how green tea can be beneficial for you.
How to make green tea to lower blood sugar –
- Green tea bag – a piece,
- Water – a cup,
- First of all, heat the water on the stove. Then put a green tea bag in a cup. And pour hot water over it and keep the green tea bag in the cup for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that, you can enjoy it.
Extra tips – If you are using green tea leaves, then put it in hot water and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes.
After that, you filter it with a sieve.
3. Pepermint tea –
This tea was used to cure insomnia of very old time and is done even today.
But since diabetes has increased considerably, it is used to reduce sugar.
Apart from this, it helps in reducing the stress caused by the disease, in eliminating the problems associated with the stomach, increasing your concentration power.
That’s why this is also the best herbal tea for diabetes.
How to Make Peppermint Herbal Tea for Diabetes-
- Peppermint tea powder/leaves/ bag – A spoon or bag,
- Water – a cup.
- If you are using peppermint bag, first heat the water.
- After that, add water to the cup and leave the bag on top and leave it for 8 minutes.
- If you are using leaf or powder, after heating the water, when you start taking it off, apply peppermint leaf or powder in hot water 2 minutes before it.
- Then, after taking it off the stove, filter it with a sieve and drink it.
Bonus tips –
Do not use sugar-free products sold in the market, since all of them are indirectly the amount of sugar that spike your blood sugar level.
That is why you can use natural sweeteners instead.
Best Herbal or Green Tea Brand for Diabetes –
- Himalaya etc.
Some Useful Topics for You –
- Top Ayurvedic Herbs for High Blood Sugar.
- 6 Foods You Should Never Ever Eat with Diabetes.
- 5 Healthy Protein for Diabetics.
- Diabetic Diet for Beginners.
- Type 2 Diabetic Breakfast Recipes with Nutritional Value.
You can watch this video to know the benefits of drinking green tea in a scientific way –
I hope that I can tell you the information you wanted, in fewer words.
You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
If you have any questions related to this, you can comment me down, which I will try to answer soon.