How We Collect Information
- PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY YOU
When you use our website, Fitnesswood may ask you to provide us with one or more of the following:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit/debit card number and expiration date
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your personal interests
If you choose not to provide the requested information, Fitnesswood may not be able to provide you with services or information.
- Automated Collection
Fitnesswood may collect information about the device you use to access our website or mobile app, such as your computer’s IP address, your browser type, your operating system and other technical information. Our mobile app may also collect information about your location, if enabled.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, which will give you the option to decide whether or not to accept a cookie.
How We Use Information
Fitnesswood may use the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
- To send you information about products, sales and promotions (subject to your option to opt-out)
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To process and fill an order, return or exchange
- To send you e-mails or text messages to confirm an order status
- To learn more about your shopping preferences
- To improve the effectiveness of our website and mobile app
- To address problems with or improve our products and services
- To conduct research on and analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of the website and mobile app
- To prevent fraud
- To contact you
- For legal purposes, such as to assist law enforcement or respond to legal inquiries
You always have the choice not to receive promotional e-mails from us, and you can opt out by contacting our customer service department at service@Fitnesswood.com or unsubscribe to e-mails via the opt out link included in each promotional e-mail. It may take up to 7 days to process your request, during which time you may continue to receive communications from us.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving e-mails from us again by changing your preferences in your online account or by contacting our customer service department at service@Fitnesswood.com.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from Fitnesswood, we will confirm your order status and shipment of the products by e-mail, even if you have opted out of receiving promotional e-mails. We may also contact you by e-mail with questions regarding your order.
How We Share Information
Fitnesswood may share the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
- With companies that provide support services to Fitnesswood, in order to manage customer information and perform services on behalf of Fitnesswood, including but not limited to running promotions, filling orders, processing payments, sending communications to our customers and conducting surveys. Fitnesswood prohibits all of these support service providers from making any further use or disclosure of your information for any other purpose.
- With law enforcement or government authorities in order to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order or government request.
- With law enforcement in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Fitnesswood or others.
- With legal personnel to enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements.
- We may share aggregated anonymous data (information that does not identify a specific individual) with third parties for lawful purposes.
- In the case of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our business, we may transfer the your information to the buyer or transferee as part of the transaction.
How We Protect Your Information
Fitnesswood wants to provide you with a safe website experience. We maintain administrative, electronic and physical, safeguards to protect your personal information. When you provide us with personal information on the website or through the mobile app, we use industry standard methods to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. However, no Internet website or system is completely secure, and you are responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Updating Your Information
You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. In the alternative, you can contact our customer service department at service@Fitnesswood.com and request that changes be made. Please note that any such request to update your personal information may take up to 7 days.
Privacy of Children’s Personal Information
Fitnesswood is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children in connection with online activities. We do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
California Privacy Rights
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
- “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
Links to Third Party Websites